Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help me build a kit!

+7
Michelle Heffner
Winger1200
aprilmoonflower
Lady Jayde
moonprints
JBax
pjhamel
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Help me build a kit! - Page 2 Empty Re: Help me build a kit!

Post by pjhamel Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:20 pm

PrincessMeg wrote:
Congrats PJHamel! Tell us more about the Chic-Fil-A thing? How did that come about? Details so we can all run that direction right now. Wink

Every Chick Fil A has what are called Spirit nights, where different schools and churches can hand out coupons and receive a portion of the profits. They like to have entertainers there as well to bring in more business. I would suggest that you call your local Chick Fil A and ask one of the managers about face painting there for a spirit night or for one of their weekly themed nights.
Another restaurant that you might want to check out would be Chuck E Cheese. They are more kid oriented as well, and might want to hire you for their parties.
pjhamel
pjhamel

Number of posts : 673
Registration date : 2010-01-23

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Naples-FL/Naples-Face-Art/15236981

Back to top Go down

Help me build a kit! - Page 2 Empty Re: Help me build a kit!

Post by JBax Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:17 pm

Congrats! Be sure to take pics and let us see!
JBax
JBax

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2009-08-30

http://www.eyecandyarts.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2