Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st Belly Bump painting coming on tuesday!

Go down

1st Belly Bump painting coming on tuesday! Empty 1st Belly Bump painting coming on tuesday!

Post by rubyzcreationz Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:14 pm

Finally!!! I have one coming up next week. So jazzed and nervous. Always reading and learning from all of you:)

Although, one question she asked me I have never heard before. She wants to know if the paint will seep into her pores. Now is this a something that can hurt her or the baby that I don't know of or is it just cosmetic where it stays in the pores and becomes a pain in the booty?

I told her the paint is safe and is the same as other professional painters use for this same purpose and I have not heard of anything before, but I was still going to ask around so I can have an answer for her.

She is also letting me choose another design to use for advertisement as well, but now I think I'm going to over load her and make her uncomfortable. What are your thoughts on that too. Please:)

Well, I better get to making some designs for her to chose before her appt. Thank you for all your advice on this and other pages as well:D
rubyzcreationz
rubyzcreationz

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2013-06-02

http://www.rubyz-creationz.weebly.com

Back to top Go down