Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion for the 'balloon section'

2 posters

Go down

Suggestion for the 'balloon section' Empty Suggestion for the 'balloon section'

Post by Coral3 Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:25 pm

So I've noticed the balloon section mostly just gets mis-placed posts with facepainting-related questions - particularly in the 'Show designs/request design help' area - I guess people just see the 'request design help' bit, and not notice that it's under the Balloon sub-forum heading -?

Wondering if the sections in 'Balloon Twisting' could perhaps be re-named to "General Balloon Discussion" and "Show Balloon Designs/Request Balloon Help" without any great effort being required? I think that would make it much clearer, particularly for new forum users.

flower 
Coral3
Coral3

Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2012-01-01

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for the 'balloon section' Empty Re: Suggestion for the 'balloon section'

Post by barbb919 Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:39 pm

Coral i think thats a great Idea...I also think people aren't reading the headings in this section...it does say balloon section
barbb919
barbb919

Number of posts : 2109
Registration date : 2010-03-23

http://tappysfacepainting.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for the 'balloon section' Empty Re: Suggestion for the 'balloon section'

Post by Coral3 Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:15 pm

Will anyone with the power to change headings see this do you think? Or would I need to PM Metina or a mod?
Coral3
Coral3

Number of posts : 570
Registration date : 2012-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down