Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picking out my 1st selection of 20 stencils

2 posters

Go down

Picking out my 1st selection of 20 stencils Empty Picking out my 1st selection of 20 stencils

Post by vedahanks Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:24 am

I am going to order the starter kit from Signature Glitter and I get to pick 20 stencils. I am just starting out so I want to try and cover all the bases. Because the selection isn't huge, I plan on ordering a few additional from Faketoos: stars, peace sign, and NY Yankees logo (if they have it.)

Here's the 20 I am thinking of getting initially. Would love your opinions! Do I cover boys, girls, and women well enough?

Batman, superman, shark, awareness ribbon, spider, rose, treble clef, shamrock, anchor, shooting star, kiss, dolphin, butterfly, barbed wire, ballerina, heart, unicorn, puppy, hibiscus flower, skull & crossbones
vedahanks
vedahanks

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

Picking out my 1st selection of 20 stencils Empty Re: Picking out my 1st selection of 20 stencils

Post by veelux Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:24 pm

Sounds like a good selection. Choose lots of colors so you have some selection and you will be just fine. Good luck
veelux
veelux

Number of posts : 1464
Registration date : 2012-02-11

http://www.glitznglowz.com

Back to top Go down