Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

best place to go for high quality balloons

5 posters

Go down

best place to go for high quality balloons Empty best place to go for high quality balloons

Post by bioman114 Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:06 pm

so i have been for about 3 months now and i have been buying my balloons cheap just for practice at Walmart and Party City and i finally want to get started on an actual business and i was hoping for some suggestions on where to go to buy high quality balloons. thanks:) 

bioman114

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-11-03

Back to top Go down

best place to go for high quality balloons Empty Re: best place to go for high quality balloons

Post by rubyzcreationz Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:51 am

Hey guys! This is my son, Matthew! He is interested in adding to my face painting business and becoming a balloon artist. He continuously watches videos and received some info from a lovely lady at a festival last week when he was working with me at. Any info for him would be golden! Thanks everyone :-D
rubyzcreationz
rubyzcreationz

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2013-06-02

http://www.rubyz-creationz.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

best place to go for high quality balloons Empty Re: best place to go for high quality balloons

Post by Michael Magick Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:36 am

Hi there Mathew!

I used to live in riverside a few years back, spent a lot of time performing in California!

to answer your question on where to buy the Balloons try here...
http://www.larocks.com/balloon/260Q.htm

check out the good pumps. you want a decent double action pump with a back up in case it breaks. eventually you will want to get a pro pump as it will speed up your turn around time and it will not break on you as much.

posting adds on craigs list and other community action sites helps. setting up a web page and facebook business page and a google local listing to showcase your mad skills. you may also want to join booking sites like gigsalad as they do the site promotion for you and can lead to a lot of gig leads. the problem with the sites like gigsalad is that you need to get featured when your in a large area that has a lot of competition within 100 miles from you, the price to be featured is $29 a month but 1 gig settles that for you.

it is great that your starting your own business my friend. the fact that your setting your self up in one that lends its self as an up sale to your Mothers face painting business is great!
Michael Magick
Michael Magick

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2013-02-24

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beyond-Belief-Magic/1166254450630

Back to top Go down

Post by barbb919 Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:24 pm

I buy my balloons at larocks as well
barbb919
barbb919

Number of posts : 2109
Registration date : 2010-03-23

http://tappysfacepainting.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by soperfect paint Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:40 am

Larocks is the best place to buy balloons of different and creative style.

soperfect paint

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2015-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum