Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

advice please

2 posters

Go down

advice please Empty advice please

Post by StephanieKiDooodle Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:43 pm

I have an offer for a job in an upscale setting an hour away from home. They are not charging me the $130 they charge vendors, but are asking me to give a few free cheek-art, and then they will let me sell larger paints. It could be an opportunity to make connections, or it could be a complete waste of time and money.
I have heard the advice to not give the art away, and also heard advice about breaking into more upscale venues. This is a girls-night-out run by a wedding planner and caterer.
Thoughts?
StephanieKiDooodle
StephanieKiDooodle

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2013-10-16

http://www.KiDooodles.com

Back to top Go down

advice please Empty Re: advice please

Post by paintinmama Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:32 am

You're new to the biz right? Do I think it will be profitable... probably not. You could make a connection, yes. Most of all I think you will gain experience in the work place. That is valuable in the begining. Basically, it's up to you. Way the pros and cons. If you are not bending over backwards to do it and you don't have anything else planned I say go for it.
paintinmama
paintinmama

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by StephanieKiDooodle Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:22 am

thx. I was kind of leaning toward the same thought.
StephanieKiDooodle
StephanieKiDooodle

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2013-10-16

http://www.KiDooodles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down