Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Postcards and advertising

3 posters

Go down

Postcards and advertising Empty Postcards and advertising

Post by DannyB Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:56 pm

Wow, this took so much longer then it should have, but I think I finally have a postcard that I am really happy with!

It was such a pain to get all the same fonts through all of the different programs and I am pretty upset that Vistaprint doesn't have my fonts, but, they are so cheap I can't not take advantage of their awesomeness...

So, here it is
Postcard

'Image under repair' Razz

Business card
Postcards and advertising B-card11

I also came up with an idea that I got pretty excited about last night...
As you can see I use the same image of my daughter cartoonized as a jaguar for my advertisements, I was thinking that I could do a draw twice a year of the bookings I have had (bday parties) and whoever gets picked I can take the photo of the child, cartoonize it and put it on a shirt with the rest of my branding and send it to them. What kid wouldn't want their face (painted) as a cartoon on a shirt they can wear?! I think it would be really fun, it would basically look like the postcard but with their face and much less writing, just the Kids Incognito face painting 'the smiles are real...'

Anyway I know I posted these images before, but they are updated now and I would love any feedback.

Thanks

Last edited by DannyB on Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
DannyB
DannyB

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2013-07-26

Back to top Go down

Postcards and advertising Empty Re: Postcards and advertising

Post by DannyB Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:58 pm

Any suggestions for a replacement for 'Candy store' would be good too, face painting isn't very popular here and I want to think outside of the box, but Candy store is to specific, I thought 'retail' but that is too... broad haha.
DannyB
DannyB

Back to top Go down

Post by fesspenter Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:07 pm

Dear DannyB:
On your business card, I can see that your daughters's hand is there. On the post card, the hand does not appear hand-like. It is intruding into the text a little and does not read as "hand".

Ignore this post should you not agree with this observation.
xoxo
fesspenter
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3352
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

Post by DannyB Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:57 am

OMG Lmfao!

Oh man 'does not read like a hand' nice and delicate way to put that, haha. Thank you!! Definitely needed an outside eye to catch that, that could have seriously sucked...

Well I guess I better take it down till I fix it up, I wouldn't want to get banned for posting offensive materials! haha

Thanks!
DannyB
DannyB

Back to top Go down

Post by funela Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:11 pm

I love you businesses card it is very artistic
funela
funela

Number of posts : 30