Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StencilEyea and Profiles

2 posters

Go down

StencilEyea and Profiles  Empty StencilEyea and Profiles

Post by ShowOffs / Donna Nowak Sun May 05, 2013 7:11 am

Hi guys. Checking if anyone has tried my stencileyes yet? They are designed for people who can't draw a stick figure and want to face paint or the need for speed. I've designed these stencils to look like a beautiful hand painted designs (we've all experienced those entry level designs) and build confidence to continue the face painting adventure. Why not have your loved one (stick drawer) or teenage kid join you on the job and not feel insecure about painting - try StencilEyea. Very easy to reproduce yourself without the years of practice - all sorts of benefits.
Some of the designs you can use a sponge application Or Airbrush works for all designs. In time you'll be able to paint 30-35 full faces an hour which is needed for clients who have limited time / money and lots of kids .. Besides the obvious of making faster money. You can still be artistically using them. I offer quickez stencils for embellishments too .
You can paint people for pleasure and profits. I still hand paint for that creative outlet Which it's all fantastic. I love them all!
Lots of free instructional videos on YouTube.
I even have a face painting kit with Sfencils/ cake paints / sponges and step by step instructions.

For the right tools gotta check out the ProAiir hybrid airbrush makeup too. Made in USA - where quality meets affordability. Even holds ip in rain, pools, moon bounces, wont smear or smudge off. Comes off with liquid soap first. Then rinse with water. all safe for skin -
ProAiir comes in tattoo ink - best and affordable. Have money to spare when you buy ProAiir. (Silly me).

Ill be teaching and selling at FABAIC 2013. Hope to see ya
Thanks. Donna

ShowOffs / Donna Nowak

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-05-05

Back to top Go down

StencilEyea and Profiles  Empty Re: StencilEyea and Profiles

Post by barbb919 Tue May 07, 2013 10:39 pm

your stencils look great Donna I have seen your classes on FABA TV. Also this is the balloon section...more people may see your post if you put it in the face painting section.. which is toward the top of the list...
barbb919
barbb919

Number of posts : 2109
Registration date : 2010-03-23

http://tappysfacepainting.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum