Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for training in San Francisco East Bay??

5 posters

Go down

Looking for training in San Francisco East Bay?? Empty Looking for training in San Francisco East Bay??

Post by lorikenh Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:02 am

I live in Concord, California I'm interesting in taking some face painting classes.
lorikenh
lorikenh

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2012-05-27

Back to top Go down

Looking for training in San Francisco East Bay?? Empty Re: Looking for training in San Francisco East Bay??

Post by mslalahoney Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:33 am

Let me know if you hear of something, I'm not too far from you in Richmond. My son had a job at the mall in Concord... I hated the Christmas season... driving highway 4 at midnight isn't that fun.
mslalahoney
mslalahoney

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2012-05-22

http://facepaintingbyrenee.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Looking for training in San Francisco East Bay?? Empty Re: Looking for training in San Francisco East Bay??

Post by vwmom Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:07 am

I'm in Livermore and could use some new training, it's been a few years. Even if you guys wanted to get together someplace and just swap ideas amongst ourselves that would be fun too.

vwmom

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jillt Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:42 pm

I'm interested in classes too! I'm in Stockton but would go to concord area.

Jillt

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by fesspenter Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:26 pm

Sweet Loretta Kava is in Northern California. You should contact her if you would like to learn from the BEST! Her member name here is Sweet Loretta. Look her up! Tell her fesspenter sent you!

Happy Painting!
fesspenter
fesspenter

Number of posts : 3352
Registration date : 2011-04-29

http://www.wix.com/lisaleyes/facepaintbylisaleyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Jillt Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:54 pm

Thank you, I actually sent her a message earlier today about some upcoming classes she is having!

Jillt

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down