Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiny FAB containers vs Big Wolfe palette- SOLUTION!

Go down

Tiny FAB containers vs Big Wolfe palette- SOLUTION! Empty Tiny FAB containers vs Big Wolfe palette- SOLUTION!

Post by KirstenJ Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:37 pm

Hey all!

I'm sure several of you have had this dilemma before, so I wanted to share my solution with you! Very Happy

I have those little 16gm sized FAB cakes and no place to keep them... I also have a large Wolfe palette with the foam inserts. I did not buy the palette with paint in it, so I have 3 empty spaces where I can put paint into. What was my solution? I got the idea the night of Brian Wolfe's Paint-a-thon. I was watching Nick Wolfe paint, and he had a palette of full sized Wolfe split cakes that he put together- genius! What a great way to save space! So I decided to try it out myself-

I took some empty Wolfe-sized 30gm cakes, and split my FAB paint into the cakes! Why not, hm? It took a little over half of the FAB cakes to fill half of the Wolfe cake. I also had some tiny containers of Kryolan Interferenze Opal, and Narce- so I used those too!

Here are my new split cakes! They are a little rough looking, as I have never made a split cake in my life. Embarassed lol We have-

Like a Star @ heaven LEFT- FAB London Sky Shimmer with FAB Purple Shimmer
Like a Star @ heaven MIDDLE- 3/4 Kryolan Interferenze Opal with 1/4 Kryolan Interferenze Narce
Like a Star @ heaven RIGHT- FAB Silver with FAB Copper

Tiny FAB containers vs Big Wolfe palette- SOLUTION! Splits11
KirstenJ
KirstenJ

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2012-03-30

http://kirstenjaskela.carbonmade.com

Back to top Go down