Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Wolfe colors and Monster palette

+3
veelux
Seahorse101
martha
7 posters

Go down

New Wolfe colors and Monster palette Empty New Wolfe colors and Monster palette

Post by martha Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:21 am

So I just ordered the Monster colors appetizer palette from Metina as well a few of the other new Wolfe colors. Will post swatches when I get them.

Last edited by martha on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
martha
martha

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2011-05-22

Back to top Go down

New Wolfe colors and Monster palette Empty Re: New Wolfe colors and Monster palette

Post by martha Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:21 pm

Here are the pics as promised.

New Wolfe colors and Monster palette P6280111
Wolfe Monster palette

New Wolfe colors and Monster palette P6280112

Wolfe colors Left to Right: Dark Green, Deep Rasberry, and Deep Sea

martha
martha

Back to top Go down

New Wolfe colors and Monster palette Empty Re: New Wolfe colors and Monster palette

Post by Seahorse101 Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:03 pm

I just got the deep sea and deep raspberry. I'm hoping the use them instead of black for some outlining.

Seahorse101
Seahorse101

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by veelux Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:58 pm

The deep sea is so dark, it stains pretty good. I had it on for just a few minutes and had to really scrub to get it off...the raspberry is dark but beautiful, nice colors
veelux
veelux

Number of posts : 1464
Registration date : 2012-02-11

http://www.glitznglowz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by martha Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:14 am

veelux wrote:The deep sea is so dark, it stains pretty good. I had it on for just a few minutes and had to really scrub to get it off...the raspberry is dark but beautiful, nice colors

Must be a difference in skin. Left the swatches on for about an hour and they all came off with one wash although the deep sea did take more lather to get it.

I too am thinking that the darker colors including the charcoal which you can buy separately would be great for outlines as opposed to Wolfe black. Nice to have options.
martha
martha

Back to top Go down

Post by Doe Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:18 am

Loving that Deep Sea - gorgeous color.
Doe
Doe

Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2011-08-26

http://www.doearts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGildedCat Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:41 pm

Do you happen to have Paradise's Wild Orchid? If so - do you mind doing a side-by-side swatch with the deep raspberry?
TheGildedCat
TheGildedCat

Number of posts : 1577
Registration date : 2010-09-06

http://www.thegildedcat.com

Back to top Go down

Post by martha Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:01 pm

Sorry to take so long today. Our new puppy that I rescued from a roadside ditch last month bailed off the side of the deck trying to keep up with his new "brothers" and broke his little jaw! Poor little guy has to wear a muzzle and be on a liquid diet for a month. Sad

The Wolfe is on the left and Paradise on the right. Color is a little off (really need a good camera) but you can see the color similarity. For a truer representation of the color look at the picture in the original swatch. Colors between the two brands are super close. The Wolfe REALLY gets dark with a second coat whereas the Paradise tends to keep its same shade. I have only tried the wild orchid, mauve, and white in Paradise. Love the white for a good base. Kept a bit of the wild orchid for accent work and mixed most of it with the mauve cause I kinda disliked that color. Now I probably have about five shades of purple in my kit Rolling Eyes but I think I'm going to love the rasberry for linework.

Pic removed cause the colors didn't really come out true.

Last edited by martha on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
martha
martha

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGildedCat Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:23 am

Sorry for the delay in thanking you for the comparison - I just found this thread again. Thanks Martha!!
TheGildedCat
TheGildedCat

Back to top Go down

Post by lady jynx Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:44 am

Oh I am loving those dark and deeps.

lady jynx

Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2012-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Loretta Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:27 pm

Nope no raseberry. I have the newest dealer information. Some may indeed have some of the limited edition paint in that color, but you'll not go a readily find any Wolfe Raseberry. Off my head ....use Bruise for a berry red....pretty sure the Old Blood is the more red red. The are monster color line but included in the essential line.
Sweet Loretta
Sweet Loretta

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.sweet-loretta.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGildedCat Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:41 pm

So, should I take it to mean I bought fake Wolfe products?
TheGildedCat
TheGildedCat

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGildedCat Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:43 pm

I just bought two more from FPFShop. You might want to email Me Tina and let her know she has bunk product. You might let JestPaint know too.
TheGildedCat
TheGildedCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down