Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP...RE: line control. Parents arguing today!

+14
anniel
MelodyFPL
bemusedart
a face painting mom
FaceMyPaint
Perry Noia
Miss Ronnie
l!zzie
Untamed faces
Griffinblue
jessica02boys
rthling
Lauri Strandell
Affordable Face Magic
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

HELP...RE: line control. Parents arguing today! - Page 2 Empty Re: HELP...RE: line control. Parents arguing today!

Post by zeebee Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:02 am

I am thinking about doing the list of names. Miss Ronnie, do you have the kids/parents sign up themselves or do you write the names? I think that it would be nice at the end of the day to know how many I painted.

I also like the laminated card idea...and the oversized hundreds...thanks!
zeebee
zeebee

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

HELP...RE: line control. Parents arguing today! - Page 2 Empty Re: HELP...RE: line control. Parents arguing today!

Post by Miss Ronnie Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:19 am

Haven't had a birthday party with that many kids in awhile since I devoted my summer to fairs & festivals (and hospitals!)... but when I did do it there was two moms who were just sitting by me and trying to bring law and order to the kids in line. I asked them if they would mind making the list and they were so kind to do it. They stuck around for quite awhile with the list and line control, then i was on my own. But all I had to do was look at the list next to me and shout out the next kid's name - if they came, great, if not, I crossed it off with my paint brush and moved to the next name.
Miss Ronnie
Miss Ronnie

Number of posts : 3089
Registration date : 2011-08-28

http://www.wix.com/missronnie/fantasyfaces

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2