Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~SOLD~ ! Large Face Painting Book for trade or sell

Go down

~SOLD~ ! Large Face Painting Book for trade or sell Empty ~SOLD~ ! Large Face Painting Book for trade or sell

Post by Luvs to paint Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:21 am

I purchased this from the Illusion magazine site. It's a good book, I just don't need it anymore. I believe I paid around $17 and then shipping to the US from England, so willing to trade for $17 in cash, forum shop credit, or trade. I'll pay my shipping, you pay your shipping. Items I'm interested in adding to my kit are maybe a paradise Fleur cake, "BAD naughty word -type stencils", mama clown large cut clear glitter, smoothy blenders, neon or metallic paints. ( something I don't already have). Any trades?

Below is the description they have for this book:

"Just for Fun Faces Book 2 By Josje Wolters
This is the second in the series of Josje Wolters Just for Fun Faces books.

The 91 page, hardcover book contains 44 step-by-steps with such clear photographs and designs that there is no need for written instructions.

There’s a new techniques page, some inspired designs for boys and 16 of the designs make good use of split cakes.

With 44 different designs to try, this is a great book for inspiration and ideas."

~SOLD~ ! Large Face Painting Book for trade or sell Book10

Here's my version of the front cover:

~SOLD~ ! Large Face Painting Book for trade or sell Lmh1510

Last edited by Lorie on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:36 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : edit)
Luvs to paint
Luvs to paint

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2011-02-11

Back to top Go down