Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can someone help me out with a review

2 posters

Go down

Can someone help me out with a review Empty Can someone help me out with a review

Post by SuzySparkles Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:47 pm

this is volume 2... there is a volume 1 as well... anyone see either of these videos ??

http://www.jinnymakeup.com/boutique/06_dvd_tools_accessories/dvd-2.html
SuzySparkles
SuzySparkles

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Can someone help me out with a review Empty Re: Can someone help me out with a review

Post by len sherrard Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:53 pm

I have both of the dvds, and I like them, they are great in encourageing me to step outside the box and try new ideas and ways. They have increased the 'wow' factor for me, by showing me how to double load a sponge, and showing ways to apply your colors that I had never seen before. Have they given me new options for designs? Yes. Are these designs ones I use a lot? No, but its good to have a better understanding of color application, and I do use these ideas to cover large areas of skin as background. Many times I would like a better understanding of this technic, and I am hopeing to see more of Jennys work. Would I recommend them? Yes, but not for beginner painters, Jenny aims her style and application towards painters who have a good understanding of color application, but I think all of us can learn something from this master painter
len sherrard
len sherrard

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2009-12-29

http://www.ellensburgfaceart.com

Back to top Go down