Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much paint to buy?

2 posters

Go down

How much paint to buy? Empty How much paint to buy?

Post by VictoriaS Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:29 pm

Good evening,

I am going to be face painting with someone else (I have no prior contact with them) at a girls night out where 500 will be attending (as far as I last heard). Now, not all will be getting their face painted, but how does one figure out how much paint they will need for that many people? Is there a formula people use? I know types of paints are a factor. I use mostly paradise, but I may be trying some other brands out. Any help is appreciated.

VictoriaS
VictoriaS

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2011-11-16

http://www.biggrinsfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

How much paint to buy? Empty Re: How much paint to buy?

Post by martha Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:58 pm

Think that instead of trying to figure out how much paint would be needed for 500 you should figure out how long you will be painting at the event and how many faces you can do per hour spent there. Just my opinion.
martha
martha

Number of posts : 1951
Registration date : 2011-05-22

Back to top Go down