Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just need to vent!

+2
anniel
AshleyMarie727
6 posters

Go down

Just need to vent! Empty Just need to vent!

Post by AshleyMarie727 Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:43 am

So i am really just having the worst few days evers wednesday i had my purse snatched out of my hand and i jusst paid for a branch new replacement phone which was in the purse! all my cards id everything is gone! so i have no money i have nothing so not only did i have my new phone in there but it worries me that all my photots and information this guy has it all now! i canceled all my cards and i called sprint to see if i could get another phone since i had just got it you kow they told me id have to pay another $100 deductable! even after the fact i told them my purse was stolen! are you kidding me!! so then i find out my bank is negatve my check didnt go thru before i had taken money out and they will not refund it back even tho clearly this was there mistake it ALWAYs lets me take out money when i deposit a check why so diffrent this time i dont know! its just been one thing after then next and i seriously feel so out of it and stressed how am i going to pay my bills? what about a new phone? i just dont know what to do. i jsut needed somewhere to vent! thanks for reading. i hope everyone elses holiday was nice mine was totally screwed!
AshleyMarie727
AshleyMarie727

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2010-12-14

Back to top Go down

Just need to vent! Empty Re: Just need to vent!

Post by anniel Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:49 pm

Oh Ashley, I am so sorry--what a misfortune! I would go in & speak to a supervisor at Sprint and the bank and just keep hammering. Tears help. They don't want to have you blubbering in front of happy customers on Black Friday. (Consider it an "Occupy" duty--hehe.) Praying it works out! (Oh yeah--do that too before you pop in...pray!)
anniel
anniel

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2010-12-27

http://entertainment-etc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalmbook Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:57 pm

Oh, that's just awful! I had my purse snatched when we lived in CA 24 years ago. It was right after I'd cashed one of our 1st paychecks & all the cash was in my purse.

We've also had a hard time w/ our bank(Bank of America). I deposited cash & they held it for several days. I paid my bills on line & they put the deposit through 1 second after they put through the cash deposit, causing everything to bounce & wouldn't fix the problem. I could see if it was a check, but cash?! We just switched to a credit union & told Bank of America they would not see another cent of our money.
Psalmbook
Psalmbook

Number of posts : 7642
Registration date : 2010-03-09

http://www.wix.com/psalmbook/Lindas-Face-Painting

Back to top Go down

Post by helena Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:51 pm

Oh man that sucks!

Ask them to remove the hold from the cheque - explain the details, let the tears come, surely they'll help you out as a loyal customer!

I do hope so.

helena
helena

Number of posts : 1320
Registration date : 2011-04-13

http://fancythatfacepainting.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleyMarie727 Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:38 am

Well the bank said all they can do is put a stop to all my cards and sprint told me they cant help because i just got a phone thru there insurance company its so frustrating these ppl say im so sorry im like really if you were sorry you would help me out i mean especially since its the holidays! idk what im going to do now.
AshleyMarie727
AshleyMarie727

Back to top Go down

Post by anniel Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:09 am

Throw up an ad on craigslist for a phone someone doesn't want anymore...ask at Sprint if they have a loaner phone you can borrow at least until you can replace yours. Sometimes there is an awesome salesperson who will access their upgrade & can give you their old one or something. Expect miracles!
anniel
anniel

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2010-12-27

http://entertainment-etc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Manabanana Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:51 pm

sorry to hear what happened. I work at a bank and help people fix their identities if they have been stolen and prevent theft from happening. Have you asked your banks about a free service they might offer because of what happened?

was your ssn# in there..... that would be really bad. Right now is the worst time for ID theft because everyone is scrambling for the holidays...including the theives and they could apply for credit cards in your name...get the merchandise...and you get the bill.

If you need help, or pointed in the right direction...let me know and send a pm.

p.s. crying doesnt work. At least not if you are talking to them on the phone. I work in a call center and people are LESS likely to help you if you are rude or dont sound like you have your ... $h11+ together. Speak super super super sweet and even bribe them with a good word for their supervisor if they help you. Most banks or places have some type of incentive if they get a good call escalated to their manager and will be MORE willing to help you and go out of their way. Honey attracts more flies then vinegar.

If all else falls request to speak with a manager and start the super sweet song all over again.

good luck!
Manabanana
Manabanana

Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2011-07-01

http://www.manaartonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleyMarie727 Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:48 am

Well luckiley my SSN card wasnt in there i dont carry that on me ever it stays in a safe at home. i already had my cards cut off but im not sure what to do about my brand new phone cause since i just got one from the insurance com[any the day it was stolen and paid the $100 deductable for a new one they want me to send a copy f my id along with it which i do not have so its just getting worse and at this point im fed up with it all. so for the time being gues i wont have a phone or an id or any money GREAt way to start my holiday off. but i dont know i know i should stay positive and atleast i wasnt hurt but it did hurt it hurt my wallet cause i have no money to spare at this point so not sure where im headed right now but thatnks so much everyone for the advice i just needed to vent!
AshleyMarie727
AshleyMarie727

Back to top Go down

Post by Janb Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:36 pm

I'm so very sorry about what happened, I try to wear a buttoned front pocket on my blouses for my credit cards and drivers license, and in my jeans pocket I put my cash and car keys if I'm just out shopping, that works for me. The reason I started doing this is b\c whenever I go to Walmart, there are so many young teenagers roaming the aisles in groups of 3 or 4 and not buying anything...and I don't like the stares from them. I usually look them in the eyes and try to remember them just in case.
I also try to park close to the front and try to walk out when someone else does. I just feel safer. Good luck to you, I hope he gets caught somehow.
Janb
Janb

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2011-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down