Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From dusk till dawn...

Go down

From dusk till dawn... Empty From dusk till dawn...

Post by amy from the ville Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:41 pm

I have been asked to do the fire tattoo that features on george clooney in this movie, but he is worried that it wont stick and he wants me to use my temporary tattoo ink on him. I have never done a temporary tat without a stencil.. What should i do?

Should i just use facepaint (i use TAG paint) and cover it with hairspray, or should i attempt to do it with the ink.... and what brush would be best for this application? (i usually use sponges over stencils)
amy from the ville
amy from the ville

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

From dusk till dawn... Empty Re: From dusk till dawn...

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:48 pm

I just use regular brushes... usually smaller ones if drawing as I have more control. They clean up completely with the alcohol after. If you have the tattoo ink on hand use it... make sure to powder it when you're done - it will help it last.

Back to top Go down