Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby Gems Flowers from Jolee's boutique... There is a 50% off on them till tomorrow at Michaels

4 posters

Go down

Baby Gems Flowers from Jolee's boutique... There is a 50% off on them till tomorrow at Michaels  Empty Baby Gems Flowers from Jolee's boutique... There is a 50% off on them till tomorrow at Michaels

Post by Miss Yoko Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:29 pm

I always have a lot of requests about the little flower gems that I use for my designs!
Like on the video below
Baby Gems Flowers from Jolee's boutique... There is a 50% off on them till tomorrow at Michaels according to my Michaels app!
I am going right now to go get some!
Smile
Miss Yoko
Miss Yoko

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-24

http://www.fancifulfaces.com

Back to top Go down

Baby Gems Flowers from Jolee's boutique... There is a 50% off on them till tomorrow at Michaels  Empty Re: Baby Gems Flowers from Jolee's boutique... There is a 50% off on them till tomorrow at Michaels

Post by Gigglebrush Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:59 pm

Awesome thank you!
Gigglebrush
Gigglebrush

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Baby Gems Flowers from Jolee's boutique... There is a 50% off on them till tomorrow at Michaels  Empty Re: Baby Gems Flowers from Jolee's boutique... There is a 50% off on them till tomorrow at Michaels

Post by granola Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:20 pm

Thanks Miss Yoko, can't wait to get my hands on them!! cheers
Oh my Goodness, your work is flawless!!!! I love love love your work!!! Shocked I love you
granola
granola

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by kj Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:32 pm

on a thread on facebook, someone posted that they had read somewhere that children can have a reaction to these gems from Michael's. Is this true? I always use gems from Michaels, and now idk what to think. By the way, awesome design, Miss Yoko!!!
kj
kj

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2012-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Yoko Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:47 am

It is like everything...
Nothing is safe... even breezing...

I mean, for example I have a Nickel allergy... there is plenty of things with nickel in it. I have to be careful... zipper from boots for example can be ... "annoying" to me. I am going to be a pain in the butt for that... no... it is just the way it is.

Now yes, we are dealing with kids... so in our world, some people will tell you, use only snazaroo 'cause it is the only safe brand! Other people will say! Do not use any UV color! etc etc etc...

It is why we are insured!!! In case of!

Stick on gems... we need them, whatever the way... using commercial ones like the one I use... using non sticky one adding glue dots, using eyelash glue or prosthetic glue... you will always have at some point someone having a reaction...

BTW, the one I use are not FROM Michaels... they are available all over the place. It is from a brand name Jolee's boutique. (we have to be careful when blaming anything... Rolling Eyes )
Miss Yoko
Miss Yoko

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-24

http://www.fancifulfaces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kj Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:54 am

I buy that same brand at mchaels too. Thanks for the info.
kj
kj

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2012-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down