Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Halloween Faces - Part 2 (pic heavy)

5 posters

Go down

My Halloween Faces - Part 2 (pic heavy) Empty My Halloween Faces - Part 2 (pic heavy)

Post by Amanda Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:05 am

I hope everyone had a fun and profitable halloween weekend! My halloween painting is officially done... thank god! I took appointments this year at my house for costume paintings and I have to say I'm a little disappointed. Last weekend I did the same thing on saturday and everyone showed and it was great. This weekend, I originally had 6 hours booked, but 3 of those hours ended up duds. 1 couple canceled the night before, another couple texted to cancel about an hour before their appointment, and anther family just never showed! I was so bummed. Then with the whole towing fiasco on friday... I was planning on making about $700 this weekend and ended up with only $350. (after I had to pay $100 to get my car back). So it was a bit of a downer at the end of the day. But at least what I did paint was fun and cool. The people that showed loved it. Smile

This was my first Frankenstien... I don't know what I was doing with his chin... it looks inverted! I don't think he noticed though.
Photobucket

Zombie #1 of the day... loved how it turned out.
Photobucket

These next two were elderly zombies... they even had a walker with them! The brought some store bought prosthetic pieces that I didn't think looked very good, but oh well.
Photobucket
Photobucket

A pretty masquerade mask:
Photobucket

This girl was a mime, and with her hat on it looked cooler. She wanted it to look like she had sortof starbust lashes... the pic she liked actually had the model in giant fake eyelashes and she wanted me to mimic it. I don't think it was my best work, but she loved it. Ah well.
Photobucket

And last, but not least, my fiancee' as Frankenstein and I'm the Bride...
I didn't mess up his chin, amazingly, since I was in such a hurry to get us made up to go out. It took about 45 minutes to do my hair! And of course I didn't think to take a side view photo to show how crazy big it was.
Photobucket
Photobucket

So there you have it... I hope you guys had great Halloweens!
Amanda
Amanda

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2010-07-10

http://www.elaborateeyes.com

Back to top Go down

My Halloween Faces - Part 2 (pic heavy) Empty Re: My Halloween Faces - Part 2 (pic heavy)

Post by Anita's Faces Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:09 am

They look GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks you guys had a lot of fun!!!
Anita's Faces
Anita's Faces

Number of posts : 1044
Registration date : 2010-02-13

http://www.anitasfaces.nl

Back to top Go down

My Halloween Faces - Part 2 (pic heavy) Empty Re: My Halloween Faces - Part 2 (pic heavy)

Post by Lonnie Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:58 pm

GREAT!! Very Happy
Lonnie
Lonnie

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2009-07-31

http://www.Lonnies-ansigtsmaling.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ester K-D Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:24 pm

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! ....I feel so..so...insignificant! Smile

Ester K-D

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by DiamondDrea Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:34 pm

I like zombie #1 the most
DiamondDrea
DiamondDrea

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2011-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down