Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice Heads

3 posters

Go down

Practice Heads Empty Practice Heads

Post by Helen Nelson Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:12 am

Hi All, I recently attended a split cake course here in melbourne - Australia and a girl there had a practice head that she said did not stain. She said it was only new and silly me forgot to ask her where she found it .....so I am wondering if any of you had any ideas on where i could purchase one from? My children are over being painted now :-( bribes don't even work. So I need to find a suitable replacment haha Thanks Helen

Helen Nelson

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-04-18

Back to top Go down

Practice Heads Empty Re: Practice Heads

Post by Creations Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:12 pm

Always wicked art sell them, as does amy griggs. Hope this helps Very Happy
Creations
Creations

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2011-08-01

http://creationsfaba.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Denise Cold Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:36 pm

I don't know which one you are talking about but in the week and a half that I've had mine I've loved it. I've got my design time way down because I can adapt a design easily (needed a Wolverine mascot couldn't find one online) erase a part I don't like so something a little different and I'm not "married" to a design like I was when I was doing on me or my daughter.

It also helps with placement of lines better than a flat sheet so it helps with linework. I used it this week to create custom designs, as mentioned, for a college alumni activity and I would take a picture.

I ended up using Acetone to get her clean...she's a little jaundiced but still usable for pictures. I guess I didn't know how much I'd like one until I got one that's why I'm commenting.

D.
Denise Cold
Denise Cold

Number of posts : 2717
Registration date : 2011-04-06

http://www.denisecold.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Creations Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:09 am

I cleaning my practice skins with domestoes and they have come up as clean as.. dont know why I didnt just to this in the first place. Embarassed
Creations
Creations

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2011-08-01

http://creationsfaba.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Helen Nelson Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:32 am

Thanks for the replies...will get onto the online shops and have a look. Kye, domestos cleans anything!!!!

Helen Nelson

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down