Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help me find the brand

3 posters

Go down

help me find the brand Empty help me find the brand

Post by HillbillyDiva1 Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:47 pm

When I first started painting faces at the theme park our safety department would only ok snazaroo. So for many years that's all I used. When I started face painting on my own I was still just snazaroo. Then when I went to my first live face painting class a few years ago I found there were a lot of great produces out there and some not so great. At the end of the class the instructor had us paint the face of the person next to us. The gal next to me was using a produce in a flat black box and 5 hours later it was still very smeary. I think it was paradise or merhon but not sure. Would anyone know which it might be?
HillbillyDiva1
HillbillyDiva1

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2011-09-04

http://www.gandgfaceandbodyart.com

Back to top Go down

help me find the brand Empty Re: help me find the brand

Post by JBax Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:00 pm

The flat black laptop cases can come with inserts for lots of different brands, so it's hard to tell just by that. If the individual containers were black, then it's paradise. Mehron containers are white. (It may still be hard to tell, cause I repot my paints, so they aren't usually in their original containers)
JBax
JBax

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2009-08-30

http://www.eyecandyarts.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Noella Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:04 pm

Is it possible it was a grease/cream makeup? One that needs to be set with powder to finish it off?
Noella
Noella

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:28 pm

Fardel or Fantasy Worldwide creams stay tacky. Other than that, most of the cakes do dry completely unless if is totally humid out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down