Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First try at stencils, rake brush, & full face cats!

2 posters

Go down

First try at stencils, rake brush, & full face cats! Empty First try at stencils, rake brush, & full face cats!

Post by Gretchen Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:55 pm

Okay, we've all seen a zillion cats, but I thought I'd share...these were my first attempt at a full face leopard and tiger on myself, other than the more simple/quick tigers I've done on kids. Full faces always creep me out a little but they're starting to grow on me. ;-) Tricky as I'm SO blind without my glasses! But, I wanted to share the leopard especially since I just ordered some animal print stencils from istencils.com (heard about in a recent stencil string) and this was my first result! Great way to get a quick pattern down and have more time to focus on other details! This was also my first try using a rake brush. Sooo great for fur! I'm not lovin' the whiskers though. Any tips/advice/criticism welcome!!
First try at stencils, rake brush, & full face cats! Tiger_10

First try at stencils, rake brush, & full face cats! Leopar10
Gretchen
Gretchen

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2010-09-02

Back to top Go down

First try at stencils, rake brush, & full face cats! Empty Re: First try at stencils, rake brush, & full face cats!

Post by Manabanana Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:28 pm

I know about being blind... me too. (I have a magnifing mirror and still containtly hit the mirror with my brush)

Great job!!! the stencils are great and the rake brush does do wonders for fur.

p.s. I love your fries in your avatar
Manabanana
Manabanana

Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2011-07-01

http://www.manaartonline.com

Back to top Go down