Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Henna powder for hair with herbs for body art?

Go down

Henna powder for hair with herbs for body art? Empty Henna powder for hair with herbs for body art?

Post by aussiemarie Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:46 am

Hi -
A very nice Pakistani man sold me a bag of Goorej Nupur for shiny & Silky hair...the ingredient list is fairly long: lawsonia powder peuls aloe vera leaf powedr, NEEM, some other plant extracts, ....HE says its what to use for painting hands....he appeared insulted when I questioned that the package only pictured a lady with flowing long locks and the instructions were for hair...and how was it for body art?
I guess I thought that henna for hair contains a smaller percentage of lawsonia and that the BAQ is MUCH higher?
So - bottom line- Can I use this hair kind with the leaf, flower and fruit extracts for skin application?
aussiemarie
aussiemarie

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2010-05-12

http://www.maconfacesfacepainting.shutterfly.com

Back to top Go down