Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

does anyone come to Calgary Alberta

2 posters

Go down

does anyone come to Calgary Alberta  Empty does anyone come to Calgary Alberta

Post by eireannah Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:02 am

I am new to face painting, kinda fell into it and would love to take a course - do they ever have any here in Calgary?
eireannah
eireannah

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-05-26

Back to top Go down

does anyone come to Calgary Alberta  Empty Re: does anyone come to Calgary Alberta

Post by Criss Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:05 am

Oh My Goodness!!! They sure do Smile Bodyssey was in Calgary Last year, Aug. 2010. Wiser was just in Calgary last month, will be again next spring, the Wolfe brothers are coming in the fall at some point and some of the best painters live in and around Calgary. If you want more info, private message me. Very Happy
Criss
Criss

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

does anyone come to Calgary Alberta  Empty Re: does anyone come to Calgary Alberta

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:12 am

I've been there a few times... there are a lot of painters in the Calgary area.

I never heard about Wiser being there Criss!??

Back to top Go down

Post by Criss Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:27 am

Yeah, he was there July 14th I think? I got a random email about it, then I got more info when I went to Fun Camp. I was way to busy during July and I didn't have a hope in hell to make it to Calgary for that one. However, I do want to participate in the up & coming Wolfe brothers one Smile Especially just before halloween.
Criss
Criss

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by eireannah Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:53 pm

Shannon do you teach workshops when you come will you be here anytime soon?
eireannah
eireannah

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:59 pm

I haven't taught in Calgary. And no trips planned at this time.

It's a long drive... Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down