Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FINALLY finished my website!! What do y'all think??

+11
Sparklyone
Daizy
By These Hands
Linda Adams
tanyamaldo119
JBax
Gretchen
MelodyFPL
ablissfulaffair
a face painting mom
bluebunneh
15 posters

Go down

FINALLY finished my website!! What do y'all think?? Empty FINALLY finished my website!! What do y'all think??

Post by bluebunneh Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:38 pm

Because y'alls feedback ( good and bad ) means so much to me and I'm excited to have it finished I had to share my new website on here Smile I also have a link to my facebook page if anyone wants to like my page. I'll like yours in return!

www.paintedbybunny.com
bluebunneh
bluebunneh

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2011-06-30

Back to top Go down

FINALLY finished my website!! What do y'all think?? Empty Re: FINALLY finished my website!! What do y'all think??

Post by a face painting mom Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:33 pm

I love how colorful it is! Mine is boring, but that is what I get for having my engineer husband put it together for me!

I never thoght about puting designs on my web page or my facebook page, good idea!

I am a fuddy duddy, what is the painting of the boy with the black stripe and the numbers, it is cool, but I have no idea what it is! Clue in an old lady!
a face painting mom
a face painting mom

Number of posts : 1913
Registration date : 2011-07-13

http://www.afacepaintingmom.com

Back to top Go down

FINALLY finished my website!! What do y'all think?? Empty Re: FINALLY finished my website!! What do y'all think??

Post by ablissfulaffair Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:16 pm

I like your website very much Smile & I liked your page Smile
Good Luck!
ablissfulaffair
ablissfulaffair

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2010-10-15

http://www.ablissfulaffair.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyFPL Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:21 pm

i LOVE it!
MelodyFPL
MelodyFPL

Number of posts : 943
Registration date : 2011-07-02

http://www.nyfacepaintlady.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretchen Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:40 pm

Awesome!! So cute, colorful, and professional. Nice job!!
Gretchen
Gretchen

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2010-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by JBax Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:49 pm

It looks fun... love the colors.
JBax
JBax

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2009-08-30

http://www.eyecandyarts.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bluebunneh Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:19 am

a face painting mom wrote:I love how colorful it is! Mine is boring, but that is what I get for having my engineer husband put it together for me!

I never thoght about puting designs on my web page or my facebook page, good idea!

I am a fuddy duddy, what is the painting of the boy with the black stripe and the numbers, it is cool, but I have no idea what it is! Clue in an old lady!

I was afraid mine might be too colorful and take away from the purpose of the site Razz That's great that your husband put it together for ya, I'll have to go check it out Smile

Thank you! I don't have the button working yet ( still workin on designs ) but I figured some people may want to go ahead and pick out which designs they want before I come Smile

The design with the black stripe and numbers is a character's tattoo from an anime ( Japanese cartoon ) called Bleach.
bluebunneh
bluebunneh

Back to top Go down

Post by bluebunneh Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:19 am

ablissfulaffair wrote:I like your website very much Smile & I liked your page Smile
Good Luck!

Thank you so much! I liked your page too Smile Smile glad we are friends!
bluebunneh
bluebunneh

Back to top Go down

Post by bluebunneh Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:21 am

Thanks everyone, I'm so happy with it and now even more so now that y'all like it Smile I can't wait to put up some more photos!! I'm so sad, I had about 50 other photos of kids that I've painted and they've all disappeared into the abyss of my computer >_<
bluebunneh
bluebunneh

Back to top Go down

Post by tanyamaldo119 Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:28 am

I love how colorful it is. I also like the gallery format. It's different.
tanyamaldo119
tanyamaldo119

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2010-08-09

http://www.misstanyasfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Adams Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:39 am

I love how bright and cheery it is, easy to navigate too! Very Happy
Linda Adams
Linda Adams

Number of posts : 563
Registration date : 2009-04-30

http://www.NotQuiteWarpaint.com

Back to top Go down

Post by By These Hands Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:47 am

Very "fun" website. Love the colors!
By These Hands
By These Hands

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Daizy Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:53 pm

Its a very fun site!

My only constructive criticism is that I found it a wee bit difficult working out where to click on the circle... my instinct was to click on the inner circle with the words and it wasn't going anywhere.
Daizy
Daizy

Number of posts : 860
Registration date : 2010-09-02

http://www.daizydesign.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparklyone Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:12 pm

LOOOOOVE it! It is fabulously fun, just the right bit of funky, and absolute eye-candy without being too much in any way. GORGEOUS! I love you Like a Star @ heaven

I liked you on fb, too! Very Happy

Sparklyone

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2011-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Skidzz Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:45 pm

I like the style!!! Its colorful without being overwhelming! :-)

Like Daizy, I think that the "buttons" are a little confusing. I too went to the inner circle to click, took a little playing around to find where to click, which some people don't have the patience to do. You want to make your clients something easier. I like the photo gallery menu, but was confused until I scrolled down to the pink "design menu" button, and then it didn't do anything.... I never did get any photos to come up. The only other question I have is for the contact form you have... what is the upload design field for?? I mean it just threw me off... (not hard to do...lol)

Anyway... like I said I like the style!!! :-)
Skidzz
Skidzz

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2010-07-10

http://www.facepaintingcolorado.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristen Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:49 pm

I really like it. I love that it is fun and colorful, but still organized and easy to navigate. A great face painting website!! Wink
Kristen
Kristen

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-07-21

https://www.facebook.com/theenchantedbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Mug Shots Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:10 am

Love how colorful it is! I didn't realize you were from Memphis, that is where I grew up. Lived there off and on til 3 years ago, and still have a ton of family and friends there!
Mug Shots
Mug Shots

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2011-07-05

http://mugshotsfacepainting.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bluebunneh Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:51 pm

Skidzz wrote:I like the style!!! Its colorful without being overwhelming! :-)

Like Daizy, I think that the "buttons" are a little confusing. I too went to the inner circle to click, took a little playing around to find where to click, which some people don't have the patience to do. You want to make your clients something easier. I like the photo gallery menu, but was confused until I scrolled down to the pink "design menu" button, and then it didn't do anything.... I never did get any photos to come up. The only other question I have is for the contact form you have... what is the upload design field for?? I mean it just threw me off... (not hard to do...lol)

Anyway... like I said I like the style!!! :-)

I'm glad y'all pointed that out! I'm gonna work on fixing that Smile I just added 'coming soon' next to the design menu since I haven't finished it yet >_<

I added the upload field incase anyone wanted to upload a custom design ( mainly for the fx makeup )
bluebunneh
bluebunneh

Back to top Go down

Post by bluebunneh Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:52 pm

Mug Shots wrote:Love how colorful it is! I didn't realize you were from Memphis, that is where I grew up. Lived there off and on til 3 years ago, and still have a ton of family and friends there!

Thank you!! Wow what a small world!! Did you offer face painting while you lived here?
bluebunneh
bluebunneh

Back to top Go down

Post by bluebunneh Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:53 pm

Thanks everyone for the kind words and great advice!!!
bluebunneh
bluebunneh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof5Busykids Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:18 pm

I liked it loved the color background. how cute your painted facebook logo was loved it
Mommyof5Busykids
Mommyof5Busykids

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down