Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MO State Regulations??? USA

3 posters

Go down

MO State Regulations??? USA  Empty MO State Regulations??? USA

Post by summers4seasons Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:13 pm

Hi all. I am trying to get started in MO. I am sure this has been covered already, but I didn't see it anyplace. Please forgive me. Can anybody give me an idea of the state regs for Missouri and Kansas (I live North of KC a ways)? And who do I contact to get copies of them, so I have details?

Also, does anybody have any tips for getting faster? I am very fond of details. Hahaha! Any brush stroke techniques or practice strokes? I picked up my first snaz play palette in Feb and was totally hooked! Since then I have done 2 birthday parties (for family) and have painted my kids until they are begging me to order a practice heads. Unfortunately, it still takes me 7-8 minutes for a full face. I already have a couple school functions, 2 birthday parties and possibly a booth at local functions IF I can get myself ready.

Possible biz names: Happy Places Faces, Funky Monkey, Happy Hughes, Funday, Arty Parties, SummerTime FacePainting ("and more" maybe)
What do you think? I am interested in doing Henna and maybe balloons too so I wanna keep it open to those possibilities.

Thank you so very much for your help!
Summer
summers4seasons
summers4seasons

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2011-07-30

Back to top Go down

MO State Regulations??? USA  Empty Re: MO State Regulations??? USA

Post by Taradoodles Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:25 pm

Wow. Hi Summer.

7-8 min per face is pretty sweet right now actually. I paint 10-12 kids in an hour for full face, so you arent far off and could be ahead of me in no time.
practice is the key to getting quicker. no other secret....oooo except maybe rainbow cakes!! or one strokes....sweet little nuggets

I like Summer Fun as a name. You could branch into anything and its easy to remember. =0)
dont know anything about regulations there, sorry
Taradoodles
Taradoodles

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2011-04-03

http://www.taradoodles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by barbb919 Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:22 am

How about Faces by Summer and I hope you find all the info you need. there is pleanty of it here.
barbb919
barbb919

Number of posts : 2109
Registration date : 2010-03-23

http://tappysfacepainting.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down