Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

car wraps vehicle wraps lettering

+3
Mr. Meanie
Ester K-D
amwraps
7 posters

Go down

car wraps vehicle wraps lettering Empty car wraps vehicle wraps lettering

Post by amwraps Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:49 pm

Just a quick Hello to all you ladies out there who were looking for a wrap partial full or just lettering. My name is Andrew Napoleon President of A&M graphics we are a large format printing co that can wrap just about any vehicle out there. We are at 6.50 a sq.ft for all prints including wall murals banners floor graphics etc.
I would love the opportunity to work with everyone of you and can offer discounts if we can arrange a bulk order. 5 or more vehicles. Please call me with any questions
we would love to help.

Andrew Napoleon
AandMgraphics.com
(480)964-4254

amwraps

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-07-27

http://AMwraps.com

Back to top Go down

car wraps vehicle wraps lettering Empty Re: car wraps vehicle wraps lettering

Post by Ester K-D Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:09 am

Hi Andrew!
Firstly there are a number of "dudes" here too...so they may also be interested! Very Happy
Do you have a web site? I live in Canada and though I have seen cars with what I thought was a graphic paint job...maybe it was a wrap? I'm not well informed about this...if you had I site I could check out, I'd appreciate it.

Ester K-D

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Meanie Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:48 am

Yes a Web site would be great. I live in South Central PA close to MD border. The local graphics company is starting at $650 for partial wrap. How does that compare to your 6.50/sq Foot price? Also how would we get the vehicle to you to wrap it, or would you just send the wrap for us to have applied somewhere else?
(I've been looking into this a bit)
Mr. Meanie
Mr. Meanie

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-07-23

http://www.manaartonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbieSmith Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:57 pm

I am listening Smile I have the same questions...
Barbie
BarbieSmith
BarbieSmith

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2010-07-02

http://www.SweetScentsCandles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CABBYJ Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:44 pm

I love your hair in your Avatar Barbie. I have dreads and struggle with what to do with my "hair" and you just gave me and idea!

P.S. sorry for jacking your post! Very Happy
CABBYJ
CABBYJ

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-07-29

http://www.evolutionz.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by amwraps Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:30 am

[quote="Mr. Meanie"]Yes a Web site would be great. I live in South Central PA close to MD border. The local graphics company is starting at $650 for partial wrap. How does that compare to your 6.50/sq Foot price? Also how would we get the vehicle to you to wrap it, or would you just send the wrap for us to have applied somewhere else?
(I've been looking into this a bit)olor=blue] We are able to ship and if you go to the PDAA.com you will find a list of installers Nation wide that can help. SO lets say you have 3x6 area thats 18sq.ft so your price would be 18x6.50 = 117 And you should be able to find some one to install for 1.50

Hope this helps AandMgraphics.com

amwraps

Back to top Go down

Post by amwraps Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:31 am

E K-D wrote:Hi Andrew!
Firstly there are a number of "dudes" here too...so they may also be interested! Very Happy
Do you have a web site? I live in Canada and though I have seen cars with what I thought was a graphic paint job...maybe it was a wrap? I'm not well informed about this...if you had I site I could check out, I'd appreciate it.

Sure you can find us at AandMgraphics.com
How the Weather??

amwraps

Back to top Go down

Post by A Funky Affair Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:21 am

HiI am Sara Stradling from AZ... so I know thus post is old by like 2 years but today someone was talking to me about wropping my car....I have had the idea to since I started my business to do it and I have been on this forum under my previous business name for 3 years and haven't been in here in about 1.5 years... look up wraps and there are two posts... I'm excited be because what are the odds this post would be from an Arizona company.... gonna check it out and see if I can get it in my budget!

A Funky Affair

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Crach_52 Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:31 am

Hey, I am also interested in vehicle wraps for my new car. Want a matte black wrap for it but not able to decide on the material. What kind of wrap would you suggest? I want a highly durable one and the price is not an issue. Please help guys!

Crach_52

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2017-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down