Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

idea; butterflys, how many different ones do u have?

2 posters

Go down

idea; butterflys, how many different ones do u have?  Empty idea; butterflys, how many different ones do u have?

Post by Monster Princess Art Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:19 pm

so how many different way can you use butterfly's and how many different ones do you have? What is your big trick to make them pop? I will so you myn if you show me yours Wink
Monster Princess Art
Monster Princess Art

Number of posts : 301
Location : Chico, Orland, Corning and about any where a paying gig is :D
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

idea; butterflys, how many different ones do u have?  Empty Re: idea; butterflys, how many different ones do u have?

Post by AmberMarie Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:25 pm

There is a greeeeeeat thread started with butterflies

http://www.facepaintforum.com/t5363-overcoming-my-own-butterfly

when I was conquering my own! There is some neat stuff!
AmberMarie
AmberMarie

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-03-28

http://www.ambermariestudios.com

Back to top Go down

idea; butterflys, how many different ones do u have?  Empty Re: idea; butterflys, how many different ones do u have?

Post by Monster Princess Art Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:39 pm

ya that's were I got the idea but instead of stealing your thunder I thought it would be cool to have a thread just to show all the different stuff. you worked so hard to have the attention taken away. and I just read the tag under the pic... OMG I'm sorry rofl I will can this one. i thought for some those were yours lol Embarassed

Monster Princess Art
Monster Princess Art

Number of posts : 301
Location : Chico, Orland, Corning and about any where a paying gig is :D
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by AmberMarie Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:36 pm

OH no! No worries! Nope, a few are mine, but I just was talking about my frustration with butterflies and out of nowhere, people started posting toooons of them! It was a welcome surprise and I go back for inspiration and improvement.

I was more mentioning just to show... in Bamber Land, I think more butterflies the better! Very Happy

There be no thunder to steal here. Just glitter. XD
AmberMarie
AmberMarie

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-03-28

http://www.ambermariestudios.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down