Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally - Paint on myself that I like!

+4
Taradoodles
Mandi from Tazzie
Inca
Vashti
8 posters

Go down

Finally - Paint on myself that I like! Empty Finally - Paint on myself that I like!

Post by Vashti Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:22 pm

Ok brace yourselves. I'm about to show you..dun dun duuuhhh...ME! I finally painted myself in a way that I don't think I look horrid. I think it helped to pick colors that are complimentary to my hair. Ok, critiques welcome:

Finally - Paint on myself that I like! 5894785415_b54409c6f6

I was inspired by Heather B's video of her Spring Garden Face Here.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHZQLKb1nNg&feature=channel_video_title She is much better at all of this than I!! I have a lot of work to do on my tear drops (that's why you don't see any), and my dots (details, accents, etc.) leave much to be desired. Her flowers were very simple, and I'm thankfully finding a use for my Full Bloom Rainbow Cake that I got last month.

Here's a pic of the left side:

Finally - Paint on myself that I like! 5895352596_3376e05723

Now, if only I can get some ideas for what to paint around my glasses!

Finally - Paint on myself that I like! 5894785463_8bb708541f

Unfortunately, my replacement frames won't be here until the middle of next week at least, so the kiddos get to see my Jerry-rigged Professor Trelawney goggles (note my lenses squished inside the sun glass frames) on the 4th at the park. Oh, and I learned something else...Wolf paint on my lips just makes me want to lick them! Where's my chapstick???
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2011-06-14

Back to top Go down

Finally - Paint on myself that I like! Empty Re: Finally - Paint on myself that I like!

Post by Inca Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:30 pm

Awesome summer garden! I love how you matched the colors to your hair! looks fantastic!
Inca
Inca

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2010-10-18

Back to top Go down

Finally - Paint on myself that I like! Empty Re: Finally - Paint on myself that I like!

Post by Inca Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:01 pm

BTW is Vashti your real name? is it from the book of Esther?
I' just curious.. Question
Inca
Inca

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandi from Tazzie Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:42 pm

You did great. Lovely colour matching too. cheers
Mandi from Tazzie
Mandi from Tazzie

Number of posts : 1826
Registration date : 2010-04-03

http://www.mandifacepaintingsupplies.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post by Taradoodles Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:01 pm

great job!
Taradoodles
Taradoodles

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2011-04-03

http://www.taradoodles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vashti Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:35 pm

Inca...my name is from Esther!! You're the first person in 10 years to know before I explained it to them. <3
Vashti
Vashti

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2011-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by nancy! Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:32 am

The painting is great and I also like it to see you. It's nice to have a face with the name.
nancy!
nancy!

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2011-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Inca Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:44 am

Very cool! I never met anyone named Vashti before, Except for the queen in the book.
I only know this because I am jewish, and we celebrate "Purim" (the jewish-dress up-paint-your-face-holiday)

Inca
Inca

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyVickery Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:14 pm

I think your spring garden looks fabulous! And your hair is gorgous. . .I've wanted red hair since first grade, it is my favorite, but it won't go with my skin tone Sad I'm super jealous Smile
HappyVickery
HappyVickery

Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2011-05-31

http://www.smileyfacesfacepainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkielle Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:21 am

Lovely design on a lovely model ;-)

Arkielle

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by helena Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:51 am

Very pretty! Well done Smile
helena
helena

Number of posts : 1320
Registration date : 2011-04-13

http://fancythatfacepainting.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down