Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help me spend money please!

3 posters

Go down

Help me spend money please! Empty Help me spend money please!

Post by gingernut Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:31 am

My birthday is coming up in a few weeks, & my dad always gives me some money that HAS to be spent on nice things I want. Well the only thing I'm really after at the moment is a bigger kit as other than Wolfe black & white, & a rainbow cake then my kit consists of 9 plain Snaz colours.

Sooooooo, what do I NEED 1st? If you were starting from scratch again what would be your 1st real buys?

I want some of the sparkly, metallic or pearly colours & need a gold & silver, but don't know where to start.

I'm off to the next jam in a couple of weeks, so I can hopefully have a play & get some bits then, but it would be handy to have a list in my head of what I want to look at as at my 1st jam I was just in awe of sooooo many lovely paints every where I looked my brain kind of melted Laughing
gingernut
gingernut

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-05-01

Back to top Go down

Help me spend money please! Empty Re: Help me spend money please!

Post by makin faces by synni Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:49 am

definitely some of the tag pearl colours my fav is the tag pearl purple and a neon rainbow cake. they are the 1st things i would recommend to someone that already has the basics.
makin faces by synni
makin faces by synni

Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2010-03-15

http://	facebook.com/synni80

Back to top Go down

Post by Taradoodles Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:40 am

The metallic gold and silver from TAG are excellent. CHeck out the thread for colors swatches, youll get a LOT Of reviews there. Its how I made my last order, and how Im making my next one.
as for splits and rainbows it depends on what you wanna work with and what you will use.
Taradoodles
Taradoodles

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2011-04-03

http://www.taradoodles.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down