Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok, so is 3 really the magic number?

+11
Mandi from Tazzie
EricaH
IamGinaW
michellesfantasyfaces
Kristal
debranewmanart
HappyVickery
helena
Stacia
Lonnie
Rae
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ok, so is 3 really the magic number? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ok, so is 3 really the magic number?

Post by helena Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:11 pm

Thank you Nancy Smile

I have followed the link and typed in my new name but there's no accept button or publish or enter button that I can see to make it take effect...it just sits there Smile

It's probably staring me right in the face, but I just can't see how to make it work?
helena
helena

Number of posts : 1320
Registration date : 2011-04-13

http://fancythatfacepainting.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Ok, so is 3 really the magic number? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ok, so is 3 really the magic number?

Post by nancy! Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:16 pm

I didn't change my name myself because it's not available. Did you get the text field where you can enter your name and check the availability?
nancy!
nancy!

Number of posts : 1256
Registration date : 2011-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by EricaH Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:35 pm

Helena,

Do you have a business page? If so, if you choose to 'Use Facebook as Co. Name' and then click 'Edit Page' under button that profile. Then on the left (at least for me) there is a 'Basic Information' option. There is a Username field that says you "needs at least 25 fans to have a username" or a field I suspect if you have enough (I have 24 so I'm not entirely sure). There is a Save Changes button at the bottom. Good luck!
EricaH
EricaH

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2011-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Manabanana Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:14 pm

My name isnt available either. Sad

Is there any other benefit for doing this besides a shorter url?
Manabanana
Manabanana

Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2011-07-01

http://www.manaartonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by helena Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:54 pm

Thank you for your help ladies!

I managed to change it... but unfortunately clicked on the wrong option and changed my personal page to facebook.com/fancythatfacepainting instead... and I can't change it back... Ooops!

Ah well, they all know I'm technically challenged anyway Very Happy
helena
helena

Number of posts : 1320
Registration date : 2011-04-13

http://fancythatfacepainting.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2