Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Body Painting

3 posters

Go down

Body Painting Empty Body Painting

Post by sprontaut Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:18 pm

Hello, I am new to the site; however, I have been reading the posts and have learned a great deal!Smile I have my first body painting gig comimg up and I was wondering if you guys can give me some tips on paint, barrier spray etc.
Also the theme is "A Taste of the Good Life" What can I do on 2 models with that theme? Any ideas? I so appreciate any and all ideas and tips!!!!!Smile

Happy Painting!

sprontaut

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-06-02

Back to top Go down

Body Painting Empty Re: Body Painting

Post by Wildcatfin Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:19 pm

Lots on here if you search; but 1st off I really don't reccommend barrier spray. Its not often needed, even when I was body-painting dancers in Hong Kong or fans at huge rugby world cup events.

If it blocks sweating its actually pretty dangerous as can stop people sweating to cool down so makes them faint. At most I'd give a quick spray of body paint fixative where the most rubbing/ sweating occurs (tbh if the models don't mind I use hairspray - cheaper) but never on their faces.
Cat x
Wildcatfin
Wildcatfin

Number of posts : 502
Location : Mainly being a fairy face painter at Bewilderwood in UK
Registration date : 2008-12-16

http://www.bodypaintingbycat.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalmbook Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:13 pm

For barrier spray I like aqua net hairspray.
Go on Shannon Fennel's site. She's got loads of info on body painting.
Psalmbook
Psalmbook

Number of posts : 7642
Registration date : 2010-03-09

http://www.wix.com/psalmbook/Lindas-Face-Painting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down