Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting started with Fairs and Festivals

2 posters

Go down

Getting started with Fairs and Festivals Empty Getting started with Fairs and Festivals

Post by Mizzzard Mon May 30, 2011 9:45 pm

Hi All!
So this may sound silly but...when you started doing fairs and such did you feel hesitant at all? I really want to get out there (right now I'm a birthday party gal) but I'm afraid I'm going to step on someone's toes and cheese them off. Accidentally start some kind of painter turf war. Don't let my Marine Corps background fool you, I'm a lover not a fighter lol. How did you go about getting started at fairs?
Mizzzard
Mizzzard

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2010-08-09

http://www.wix.com/ballamfacepainting/1

Back to top Go down

Getting started with Fairs and Festivals Empty Re: Getting started with Fairs and Festivals

Post by freedspirit Mon May 30, 2011 10:24 pm

Hey Mizzard..
It can be daunting doing anything for the first time..so it's not silly at all.
I feel that if you do anything in life with the right attitude and with honesty and integrity..who can say anything against you? SO in saying that..just take that awesome talent of yours and go make some people smile out there...I dont know if you have regular local markets in your area..if you do you could start there....Keep an eye out for festivals..you can make some great money at those..Perhaps put you name down at event centre or organiser etc..so you get contacted first..Massachusetts sound like a huge place so surely there are enough faces to go round...My home town has 5,500 population..and I'm starting to get really busy..So be encouraged, I think you'll do really well. Bless ya.
freedspirit
freedspirit

Number of posts : 884
Registration date : 2011-03-03

http://www.facecreationz.net

Back to top Go down

Getting started with Fairs and Festivals Empty Re: Getting started with Fairs and Festivals

Post by Mizzzard Tue May 31, 2011 6:17 pm

Thanks a bunch Smile
I figured that since I'm not being malicious there's no reason to get upset but you never know with some people. we have some regular street fairs downtown but there's a woman who is at every single one of those face painting so I'll keep my eyes peeled for other fairs and festivals around. Hopefully I can get in somewhere lol. Crossing my fingers. I'm really trying to focus and amp up my business.
Mizzzard
Mizzzard

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2010-08-09

http://www.wix.com/ballamfacepainting/1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down