Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

glitter tattoo Stencils and glitter

3 posters

Go down

glitter tattoo Stencils and glitter Empty glitter tattoo Stencils and glitter

Post by kyfaceandbodyart Fri May 08, 2009 6:42 pm

Hello All,
Ok I bought the large glitter tattoo kit from Silly Farm and Um I think I have sold like 4 glitter tattoos. Which I never really marketed it anyways. So any of you that do alot with glitter tattoos, I have several new tattoo stencils and glitter. I would like to trade for airbrush face makeup or any airbrush stuff.
Let me know.
Thanks
kyfaceandbodyart
kyfaceandbodyart

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

glitter tattoo Stencils and glitter Empty Re: glitter tattoo Stencils and glitter

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2009 6:53 pm

I have some Graftobian and some Dinair airbrush make-up I'd be willing to trade.

I too have literaly tonnes of glitter and so far have done ONE glitter tatt gig each year!! Smile

HOWEVER... the glitter comes in really handy for face painting and theatre designs - used masses of it on the fairies in A Midsummer Night's Dream last month.

Back to top Go down

glitter tattoo Stencils and glitter Empty Re: glitter tattoo Stencils and glitter

Post by OC FUN Fri May 08, 2009 7:34 pm

Hello,
I have nothing to trade but if your willing to sell Im interested in glitters and stencils.
OC FUN
OC FUN

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-11-25

http://www.ocfunrentals.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kyfaceandbodyart Fri May 08, 2009 10:31 pm

I have tons of glitter for both of you and in about every color. The only ones I am keeping is white. I also have tons of the Liguid Bling (from American Body Art). Most is all new. The glitters are all in poof bottles. I have close to 300 glitter stencils about 50 different designs.
( between 5-10 each design). Email me at kyfaceandbodyart@aol.com and we can work out the details.
Thanks
kyfaceandbodyart
kyfaceandbodyart

Back to top Go down

Post by kyfaceandbodyart Sat May 09, 2009 9:14 pm

Ok Liquid Bling Gone, Stencils Gone. I still Have tons of glitter and glitter glue. I have almost 2 full bottles (4 oz each) of the Kryolan adhesive #2. and several poof bottles of the Amerikan Body art cosmetic glitter.
kyfaceandbodyart
kyfaceandbodyart

Back to top Go down

Post by Metina Sat May 09, 2009 9:23 pm

That colors and price for each of your items as I don't have anything airbrush.?

Metina
Metina
Metina
Admin

Number of posts : 3708
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://www.facepaintforumshop.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kyfaceandbodyart Sat May 09, 2009 9:54 pm

red, orange, burgundy, blue, aqua, light pink, black, silver, light blue, purple, pink, gold, green, light green, dark blue, light purple and yellow. $3.50 each 1/2 oz poof bottle, plus shipping.
kyfaceandbodyart
kyfaceandbodyart

Back to top Go down

Post by kyfaceandbodyart Sat May 09, 2009 9:58 pm

I will also be willing to trade for wolfe paints or body painting books/videos.
kyfaceandbodyart
kyfaceandbodyart

Back to top Go down

Post by Metina Sat May 09, 2009 10:06 pm

are any of those irredescent glitters? I have a DFX neon rainbow I made I could trade.
Metina
Metina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyfaceandbodyart Sat May 09, 2009 10:12 pm

To be honest, I still havent figured out the difference with the irredescents? They all came from Amerkian body art, so you could probably look at the colors on their website.
kyfaceandbodyart
kyfaceandbodyart

Back to top Go down

Post by Metina Sat May 09, 2009 10:28 pm

An irr glitter wil relect other colors. These are the best for the face wheras the other is best for the tatts.
Metina
Metina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kyfaceandbodyart Sat May 09, 2009 10:53 pm

The lighter colors, light green, light purple, sliver, gold, pink, light blue and auqa I think look really good with the face painting the darker colors red, orange, purple, black etc look best with the Tattoos.
kyfaceandbodyart
kyfaceandbodyart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down