Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jennifer Created my display board & flyer

Go down

Jennifer Created my display board & flyer Empty Jennifer Created my display board & flyer

Post by Winger1200 Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:37 pm

I finally figured out how to add photos to my posts, so here are the posters Jennifer Gray created for me that I mentioned on the first page. I laminated them and in the process of putting enlargements on my trifold display board I am working on.
Jennifer Created my display board & flyer Poster10
This is the flyer Jennifer made for me that hangs on the door of the restaurant I have weekly gigs at with the above on the other side. Several restaurant managers wanted a copy of it to show their regional directors when asking if I could paint there on a weekly basis. Hope they like it ; )
Jennifer Created my display board & flyer Susan-11
Jennifer does several Face Painter's posters. She crops the photos and arranges them beautifully in various sizes. The 12x18" one was seven dollars plus shipping. Now I get her work in a file by email and send it on to the printer to have him make several sizes of them. I have more info about her on my site. For truly personalized
Winger1200
Winger1200

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-11-15

http://www.SusanLeeBillings,com

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Created my display board & flyer Empty oops, her info was cut off, sorry about that.

Post by Winger1200 Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:12 am

For more info and truly personalized service, contact Jennifer; jgray612@gmail.com (703) 491-2335
Winger1200
Winger1200

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-11-15

http://www.SusanLeeBillings,com

Back to top Go down