Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need inspiration for an event - theme: "sport and culture"

3 posters

Go down

Need inspiration for an event - theme: "sport and culture" Empty Need inspiration for an event - theme: "sport and culture"

Post by Rantzau Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:16 am

Hi guys

So I've just been hired to come and paint at a town festival where the theme is "sport and culture".

I'm thinking that most kids just want the usual (butterfly, tiger etc.) but that it might also be a good idea to have something for the theme of the event?

Maybe some cheek art (flaming soccerball, baseball bat....)

Have you tried a similar event? Or do you have some great ideas you want to share?Smile

Thanks!
Rantzau
Rantzau

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2011-03-13

http://www.rantzau-ansigtsmaling.net

Back to top Go down

Need inspiration for an event - theme: "sport and culture" Empty Re: Need inspiration for an event - theme: "sport and culture"

Post by Psalmbook Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:51 am

Flaming or tribal, basketballs, baseballs, soccer balls all work well. Maybe a lacross stick, etc.
Psalmbook
Psalmbook

Number of posts : 7642
Registration date : 2010-03-09

http://www.wix.com/psalmbook/Lindas-Face-Painting

Back to top Go down

Need inspiration for an event - theme: "sport and culture" Empty Re: Need inspiration for an event - theme: "sport and culture"

Post by Tilly - Formerly Punky Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:19 am

I paint at a pop warner cheer leading competition every year here in my home town and I do a lot of pompoms, megaphones, and school mascots and such in each team's colors. I also do a lot of flaming footballs for the pop warner football teams.

I think MichelleFantasyFaces has a really good eye design for a volleyball... I can't remember where I saw it on here, but I KNOW it was her's because she used that AMAZING and unmistakable superstar silver on it, and as far as I know, she's the only one on here who has that silver.
Tilly - Formerly Punky
Tilly - Formerly Punky

Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2010-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down