Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking to buy or swap any Paradise Mehron u guys have...

2 posters

Go down

Looking to buy or swap any Paradise Mehron u guys have... Empty Looking to buy or swap any Paradise Mehron u guys have...

Post by Mirandas Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:25 am

Hello Ladies, im getting hook on paradise for body painting bases..
I'm looking to get All Paradise:
Blue Lagoon, Yellow, Mango, Light Green, Amazon Green, Dark Pink ,Light Pink and Wild Orchid.

This is what I have:
Paradise Metallic Gold Slightly used, Metallic Sunset Orange. All Pro Sizes

Wolfe 32 gms neons Pink and Purple . Almost brand new just swiped once to test colors.

Wolfe 32gs Mint Green brand new, ordered by mistake, instead of ordering light green.

Fairy dust glitter (Full) Its a small poofer not pretty sure how many ounces but ill get back to with that.

Gecko Red Brush Holder.

I'm also interested in getting some tags. Looking for pear gold, pearl green or any other pearls..Thanks

Last edited by Mirandas on Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirandas
Mirandas

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Looking to buy or swap any Paradise Mehron u guys have... Empty Re: Looking to buy or swap any Paradise Mehron u guys have...

Post by Jody Rife Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:13 am

Miranda, I don't have anything to trade but if you are selling, how much for the Wolfe pink&Purple neons & the white? thanks.
Jody Rife
Jody Rife

Number of posts : 1725
Registration date : 2011-02-19

http://www.jodyrife.com

Back to top Go down