Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise split cakes, solid cakes, and Starblends to swap

2 posters

Go down

Paradise split cakes, solid cakes, and Starblends to swap Empty Paradise split cakes, solid cakes, and Starblends to swap

Post by PaisleyPeacock Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:53 pm

I bought a whole bunch of stuff before I knew what I'd need. I am especially looking for a pearl or metallic light pink, royal purple, and 1" split cakes in colors other than red or green, or practice heads.

To swap or sell-

Unused, still in original unopened box:
Paradise Prisma split cakes in Breeze, Sunset, Furry, Arc en Ciel, and Cool.

Unused but out of the box:
Paradise Black, Amazon Green, Storm Cloud, Orange, Purple, Lime, Olive, Dk. Blue, Lt. Pink
Ruby Red Yellow

Used once:
Starblends Black
Starblends White
Paradise Red (not true red, more of a foxy brown-red), Lagoon Blue

PaisleyPeacock

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2017-03-22

Back to top Go down

Paradise split cakes, solid cakes, and Starblends to swap Empty Re: Paradise split cakes, solid cakes, and Starblends to swap

Post by jlirie Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:14 pm

you might hang on to the starblends and use them for white or black around eyes, skulls, white backgrounds (tiger, zebra), 3D shading, and stencils. if you're not doing some of these, you probably will as you go on.

people swear by them in hot weather because they don't run when kids sweat.
jlirie
jlirie

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Paradise split cakes, solid cakes, and Starblends to swap Empty Re: Paradise split cakes, solid cakes, and Starblends to swap

Post by PaisleyPeacock Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:07 am

Good point on the Starblends. I got them for shading with stencils, and paint was working much better for me this weekend.

PaisleyPeacock

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2017-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:46 pm

ah, good, you're getting the hang of things Smile
jlirie
jlirie

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down