Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business Plan help needed

Go down

Business Plan help needed Empty Business Plan help needed

Post by CABBYJ Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:06 pm

I'm working on my industry analysis and can't seem to find much hardcore data. I was thinking of using data for parties and social events but can't seem to find much of that either. It's making me mental because I'm not the statistical analytical thinker! Shocked

I'm the fun, mentally ill, know how to have fun type! Laughing
CABBYJ
CABBYJ

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-07-29

http://www.evolutionz.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Business Plan help needed Empty Re: Business Plan help needed

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:07 am

Basically all it requires is your market area information. Who or what is your competition - where do they work, what they charge, where do they directly compete with you; social mores - what is current fashion, popular, expected with certain age groups and demographics; cultural taboos - large population of certain groups in your market which could be religious group who ban face painting or cultures who consider it inappropriate for girls, etc,; what services are provided and which you are offering, the perceived value, the range of rates that are offered and where you plan to place yourself in order to be competitive...

Back to top Go down

Post by CABBYJ Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:12 am

Thanks Shannon! cheers Not sure why I was focusing so much on providing facts and trends for this industry. I'm glad I'm taking this class. I'm learning a lot and I've begun to implement some of things I'm learning and have already seen a ROI! Very Happy
CABBYJ
CABBYJ

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-07-29

http://www.evolutionz.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:46 pm

ROI!!! YAY!! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content