Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much do you charge for body painting/bellies

2 posters

Go down

How much do you charge for body painting/bellies Empty How much do you charge for body painting/bellies

Post by SuzySparkles Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:50 pm

After doing that body paint it got me thinking... I have no idea how to charge for things like that... What do you do?
SuzySparkles
SuzySparkles

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

How much do you charge for body painting/bellies Empty Re: How much do you charge for body painting/bellies

Post by wmeventservices Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:57 pm

My prices for bellies and adapted to bodies are listed on my website. I created mine from a format that a body painter I worked with used. I like it.
wmeventservices
wmeventservices

Number of posts : 2132
Registration date : 2009-09-03

http://www.Art-Z-Faces.com

Back to top Go down

How much do you charge for body painting/bellies Empty Re: How much do you charge for body painting/bellies

Post by SuzySparkles Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:20 pm

but say how much would you charge for those things minus the photography... just straight body painting
SuzySparkles
SuzySparkles

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by wmeventservices Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:38 pm

subtract $30 from the total price
wmeventservices
wmeventservices

Number of posts : 2132
Registration date : 2009-09-03

http://www.Art-Z-Faces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down