Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poster/Sign Ideas?

3 posters

Go down

Poster/Sign Ideas? Empty Poster/Sign Ideas?

Post by CottonKandyClown Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:30 am

Hey Everyone!

I'm about to do my first big gig in less then two weeks. I usually just do small birthdays and church events. I carry printed pictures stapled together. This event is big enough that I need to do a poster/sign of my face options. Any suggests or tips? How many faces should I offer? scratch

It's going to be outside with other vendors and a big christian rock concert of about 4 bands.

I'm so nervous and excited jocolor

Some faces I can do well:
tigers full face and half
angel
butterflies full or half or cheek
pirate
spiderman/venom mask or one eye with a spider
hello kitty
rainbow kitty

I can do so many different tigers and butterflies. I just need to figure out which ones scratch

CottonKandyClown
CottonKandyClown

Number of posts : 1109
Registration date : 2010-06-25

Back to top Go down

Poster/Sign Ideas? Empty Re: Poster/Sign Ideas?

Post by Sam Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:49 am

Congrats on the gig, sounds like fun! My pic display is pretty basic, so I'm not much help there, but I have painted for many Christian teen events. The 3 most popular things for me seem to be a tribal cross, the Chinese symbol for Heaven with a rainbow backround and a few swirls/teardrops, and my regular butterfly with a cross shape for the body. Hope that helps a little!
Sam
Sam

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2010-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Perry Noia Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:23 pm

I have two banners for my designs, but you may be able to get away with one... I got mine from Vista Print using the small banner size in a vertical format on outdoor material. It works pretty well for me and the colours and print quality are great.
Perry Noia
Perry Noia

Number of posts : 3523
Registration date : 2008-12-12

http://www.perrynoia.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down