Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Face and Body Art Classes Northern Calif

3 posters

Go down

Face and Body Art Classes Northern Calif Empty Face and Body Art Classes Northern Calif

Post by Sweet Loretta Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:13 pm

I am teaching a face art and body art class in the Sacramento Area - I have had a few requests to come to closer to the bay area and teach on a weekend day so that may be an option. Just contact me, I regularly teach small 3-6 person classes in my area, and travel all over Nor cal to work and teach. I teach beginner to intermediate painters, airbrush and marketing.

Face Painting - Jan 29, 2009
Body Painting - Feb 5, 2009
Classes are $60 each - (I know what you guys (we) make! and you can spend the big buck on my buddies)

I have a few friends looking to return to Nor Cal - contact me if you would like a Wolfe Bros or Reid class this spring - all are willing to come and we've discussed possible dates.

Loretta
800 451-0959
paint@extremefaceart.com
Sweet Loretta
Sweet Loretta

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.sweet-loretta.com

Back to top Go down

Face and Body Art Classes Northern Calif Empty Re: Face and Body Art Classes Northern Calif

Post by OC FUN Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:21 pm

I would be interested if you come down closer to the orange county/LA area
OC FUN
OC FUN

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-11-25

http://www.ocfunrentals.com

Back to top Go down

Face and Body Art Classes Northern Calif Empty Re: Face and Body Art Classes Northern Calif

Post by Sweet Loretta Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:31 pm

You're the second person to ask me to come into the So cal area.
Yes I'll come if you get a handful of folks - even 6 - I'd love to visit w/ family and friends.

If you email me privately perhaps we can hook something up.

paint@extremefaceart.com
Sweet Loretta
Sweet Loretta

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:26 am

I know this post is old, but if you're ever in the Bay Area or even if you do a class up in Sacramento I'd be interested! I live smack dab between San Francisco and San Jose.

Jazzy

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:01 am

Jazzy are you going to Living Canvas? Loretta will be there ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:31 am

wow! I had no idea that was even happening! I told you I was new to face painting, lol.

I got so excited as I started reading everything but I don't think I can get a day off (never say never, I just might).

How exciting!

Jazzy

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Loretta Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:08 am

Hi Jazzy,

Yes I will be at the Living Arts Convention. In Feb 2010 I will be at the Face and Body Art Convention in Las Vegas.

I teach classes in Sacramento and in the bay area. I also host in various well known artists, generally in Sacramento or in the Vacaville area.

If you email me privately I can put you in touch with artists close to you and hook you into the network of painters here where you can get info on local classes.

paint@extremefaceart.com
Sweet Loretta
Sweet Loretta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down