Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best 20th Birthday present EVER!

4 posters

Go down

Best 20th Birthday present EVER! Empty Best 20th Birthday present EVER!

Post by TwinkleGlitterStar Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:16 pm

Its my birthday this saturday and I had been planning to go to Thailand with my boyfriend for a month at the end of august.... until I didn't manage to get a job or enough work to save the money to go. My super amazing mum and boyfriend have decided to pay for my flights as my birthday present! How cool is that?! I was so disappointed thinking I couldn't go even though I just about have enough for spending money. I'm just over the moon!! Hope I find some face paints over there! A friend of mine got amazing uv body paint while she was there, try and track that down!
Anyone thats been to Thailand and has some tips, places to see, things to do, please let me know!
TwinkleGlitterStar
TwinkleGlitterStar

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-06-03

Back to top Go down

Best 20th Birthday present EVER! Empty Re: Best 20th Birthday present EVER!

Post by SEZnz Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:38 am

we spent 6 weeks there at the beginning of the year and i had the time of my life!!! you must be so excited! be wary of anything ya buy there lol, i'd be more likely to trust stuff from home.

how long are you there and what approx areas? would happily give you some advice Smile
SEZnz
SEZnz

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2010-05-16

http://www.fabfaces.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by michellesfantasyfaces Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:28 am

oh...that's great!
michellesfantasyfaces
michellesfantasyfaces

Number of posts : 3190
Registration date : 2010-02-18

http://www.fantasyfaces.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinkleGlitterStar Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:57 am

I don't think i'd trust any paint on kids faces anyway! but the paint my friend got was fine with our skin. I definitely wouldn't use it without testing on myself first.

We are still not 100% sure where exactly we are going to go, but were talking about spending 2 weeks around Shangmai and up North, then heading down to the coast and islands for the other 2 weeks. We are going for around 4 weeks. Its going to be amazing! And i'll get to have a REAL summer seen as Ireland doesn't do them!
TwinkleGlitterStar
TwinkleGlitterStar

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalmbook Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:05 am

Sounds awesome! I love visiting other countries/cultures! My bro spent 3 months in Thailand. He brought his bike(he's a bike messenger in LA & doesn't own a car). He's a little out there, so he left the tourist stuff & immersed himself in the culture. He said it was amazing.
Psalmbook
Psalmbook

Number of posts : 7642
Registration date : 2010-03-09

http://www.wix.com/psalmbook/Lindas-Face-Painting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down