Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting sponges SUPER clean... brushes too!

3 posters

Go down

Getting sponges SUPER clean... brushes too! Empty Getting sponges SUPER clean... brushes too!

Post by Guest Fri May 21, 2010 2:08 pm

I've posted on my blog about a soap that I tried out. I still swear by Ivory, but this soap got out almost ALL of the stuff the Ivory couldn't!

Made by Reef Botanicals it is a pure castile soap and it is great to wash with too! Hand made with only three ingredients it is called "Purity."

If you want to see the results I got yesterday morning washing some of my sponges check out my blog for details.

Back to top Go down

Getting sponges SUPER clean... brushes too! Empty Re: Getting sponges SUPER clean... brushes too!

Post by Kristal Fri May 21, 2010 2:20 pm

I have 20 bars of Ivory sitting in my backup drawer...ahhhh! Now I want to try RB! So...much...soap!
Kristal
Kristal

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.faceaballoonza.com

Back to top Go down

Getting sponges SUPER clean... brushes too! Empty Re: Getting sponges SUPER clean... brushes too!

Post by SuzySparkles Fri May 21, 2010 4:00 pm

i cant get that link on your blog to work
SuzySparkles
SuzySparkles

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 21, 2010 4:05 pm

Works for me...? Try the link on the right side bar if the one in the post doesn't work for you.

Hey... I just bought a new "family" pack Ivory myself!! I still use it on the gigs... as the Purity bars are $5 each!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristal Fri May 21, 2010 5:29 pm

Haha, I bought 2 family packs at WalMart months ago (2 for $5!) - I took one bar to Vegas and left it there, and am STILL using the other bar - this thing lasts forever!

I saw the $5 price tag...wow. Haha. I'm going to pass on those for a sec - good to know, though!
Kristal
Kristal

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2009-03-10

http://www.faceaballoonza.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SuzySparkles Fri May 21, 2010 5:31 pm

i use ivory dish soap..lol
SuzySparkles
SuzySparkles

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Pickin Fri May 21, 2010 10:57 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

the Purity soap! Best one that I've tried yet!!!! And a fellow face painter makes it!
Ashley Pickin
Ashley Pickin

Number of posts : 838
Registration date : 2009-06-27

http://www.picnpaint.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down