Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DFX, GLITTER, BOOKS & MORE FOR SALE

2 posters

Go down

DFX, GLITTER, BOOKS & MORE FOR SALE Empty DFX, GLITTER, BOOKS & MORE FOR SALE

Post by Spectrum Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:11 pm

Hey guys....a big thank you to SuzySparkles and all of you other awesome folks who let me know that it was okay to post things for sale here...things we no longer use.

I really enjoyed hearing from all of you...I'm new to the forum here and am already really enjoying it. MANY thanks to ALL of you for the prompt response and for the welcomes and hellos. So...HELLO right back atcha!

I will post the items with a photo sometime late this evening. I'll probably just sell it all as a lot and give someone a killer deal on it - I just hate to see it go to waste just because I'm not using it.

Look for the post late this evening or early Sunday morning. Smile
Thanks,
SPECTRUM
Spectrum
Spectrum

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

DFX, GLITTER, BOOKS & MORE FOR SALE Empty Re: DFX, GLITTER, BOOKS & MORE FOR SALE

Post by SuzySparkles Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:46 pm

DIBS! lol!!!
SuzySparkles
SuzySparkles

Number of posts : 2778
Registration date : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down