Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1 sequined cap, 5 bam stencils and 2 books for sale or trade

3 posters

Go down

1 sequined cap, 5 bam stencils and 2 books for sale or trade Empty 1 sequined cap, 5 bam stencils and 2 books for sale or trade

Post by Luvs to paint Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:17 pm

I have a black sequined cap I purchased at Silly Farm. Black with multi-color sequined hearts. I think it's pretty, but my daughter HATES it on me. Worn once. Paid $12... Will take $10 or best trade.
1 sequined cap, 5 bam stencils and 2 books for sale or trade Hat-se10

BAM stencils: #2034 little x's, #2002 -A center medallion and 2 smaller ones, #2001- assorted teardrops pattern, unavailable) #2035 - tiny dots, #2024 - two circles inside a square repeated pattern. they were 3.99 each, will take $2 each or $10 for the bunch. I have found I just don't use them. I find I only use my snakeskin patterned one and my stars. * sold * cheers

Items I'm interested in are some pale color Pearls, Metallics, or Interferenze colors, wolfe, DFX, or Tag white, or a face paint forum credit voucher would be great too. Any of the "Fake blood" products used at halloween would be nice too.

Last edited by Luvs to paint on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:57 pm; edited 8 times in total
Luvs to paint
Luvs to paint

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2011-02-11

Back to top Go down

1 sequined cap, 5 bam stencils and 2 books for sale or trade Empty Re: 1 sequined cap, 5 bam stencils and 2 books for sale or trade

Post by Luvs to paint Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:18 pm

** SOLD **

I also have two spiral bound books: Illusion & Friends Step by Step guide to Face Painting books 1 and 2 in great shape. Paid $18 each for them, will sell or trade for $15 separately, or $25 for the pair.
1 sequined cap, 5 bam stencils and 2 books for sale or trade Book1-10

1 sequined cap, 5 bam stencils and 2 books for sale or trade Book2-10[b]**

Last edited by Luvs to paint on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Luvs to paint
Luvs to paint

Back to top Go down

1 sequined cap, 5 bam stencils and 2 books for sale or trade Empty Re: 1 sequined cap, 5 bam stencils and 2 books for sale or trade

Post by jess55 Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:09 am

sent you a pm

jess55

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2011-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Laskowski911 Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:54 am

do you still have the books? I have a teal interferenze that I don't care for-only opened so I could sample on my arm...paid $24 or $26 for it...would trade.
Laskowski911
Laskowski911

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2011-11-08

http://www.heyniceface.vpweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvs to paint Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:05 am

sorry everyone, meant to mark through them last night... the books are spoken for.

only the sequined cap is available.
Luvs to paint
Luvs to paint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down