Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what size table do you use?

5 posters

Go down

what size table do you use? Empty what size table do you use?

Post by Snazzy12 Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:58 pm

Hello Everyone,

I m a newbie and deciding what size table is best to use at an event. I need to get one and was wondering what you size you would suggest. I am also looking for a fat max on wheels, does anyone know where to get one or have one for sale?

Thanks in advance!

Snazzy12

Snazzy12

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2015-10-20

Back to top Go down

what size table do you use? Empty Re: what size table do you use?

Post by jlirie Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:12 pm

you might try putting "table" in th forum search box above - there are a number of previous threads about different kinds of tables and set ups people recomnend.

that the table is lightweight and portable is always something to consider.

also, having a set up to keep people at enough distance so they don't lean on and jostle the table while you work.
jlirie
jlirie

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by anniel Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:32 pm

I always ask for a table to be provided. (regular height). I can pretty much balance my kit almost anywhere. Tonight a regular client forgot & I worked off two plastic containers stacked on each other.
anniel
anniel

Number of posts : 2317
Registration date : 2010-12-27

http://entertainment-etc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:36 pm

Client provides the table and chairs. I've worked on everything from the standard folding tables/banquet tables to child-sized playroom furniture and everything in between.

Back to top Go down

Post by tronnor21 Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:40 pm

My parents had a table in their garage that I took over when I started face painting. It is about 3 feet by 3 feet and has worked perfectly for me so far. The only thing I don't like is that I have to take one trip specifically to carry my table, because it is too awkward to carry with one hand. I do like the idea of having the host provide a table, but I am really paranoid and would just rather bring my own in case they don't have anything suitable.
tronnor21
tronnor21

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2014-11-30

http://taylormclean.wix.com/facepainting

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest-Fairy Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:21 pm

I near always bring my own table and chairs, it's part of my service so the client doesn't have another thing to worry about. The only times I allow it to be provided it by Shopping Malls who hire me because I KNOW what their table and chairs are going to be every time.

Part of my speed is being able to set up the same way every time and having the kid sit properly in a proper chair.

Before insisting on my own table and chairs, i have been set up on.....

Round kitchen tables, camping tables, TV trays pushed together, fisher price childrens picnic tables, with chairs ranging from bar stools, mismatched heights, lawn chairs, canvas camping chairs, office chairs with wheels, milk crates, and even NONE. And Yes this is AFTER sending them my requirements.

Rather then sound picky, or demanding, i simply bring my own, and tell them how much space I require. Works like a charm!

So I use a 4ft by 2.5ft folding table, and two busking chairs for my solo gigs, and a 6ft table and 4 chairs for our 2 artist gigs. Works PERFECT.
Forest-Fairy
Forest-Fairy

Number of posts : 1672
Registration date : 2014-03-13

http://vancouverfacepainting.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down