Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know you've been practicing on yourself too much...

5 posters

Go down

You know you've been practicing on yourself too much... Empty You know you've been practicing on yourself too much...

Post by Hoodat Whatzit Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:41 am

...when you spend 10 minutes trying to get a black paint stain off the back of your hand before you realize it's actually a bruise.

I must have banged my hand yesterday morning when my dad and I were trying to recharge the AC refrigerant in my car.

Guess I'll just have to paint something over it!

~Hoo

Hoodat Whatzit

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2014-05-10

Back to top Go down

You know you've been practicing on yourself too much... Empty Re: You know you've been practicing on yourself too much...

Post by jlirie Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:59 am

lol! you can practice painting bruises, dress it up more gruesome than it is, put an open wound in there, etc!
jlirie
jlirie

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

You know you've been practicing on yourself too much... Empty Re: You know you've been practicing on yourself too much...

Post by Kal Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:42 am

Bruises, cuts, and gore are one of my favorite things to paint.
Kal
Kal

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2014-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Leesh Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:20 pm

....when you wake up thinking: OMG! I got it! It's 2 ovals with some little ovals you idiot- then you rush downstairs, hair a knotted mess, and paint the most perfect rose ever, then realize you now have to shower for the day...
Leesh
Leesh

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2015-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by jlirie Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:30 pm

hope you got a photo of it!
jlirie
jlirie

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by amylady222 Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:15 am

that's awesome! Hope you studied that bruise for hints when you do your next gore Smile
amylady222
amylady222

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2012-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down