Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Mehron start blend cake makeup mess up

4 posters

Go down

Black Mehron start blend cake makeup mess up Empty Black Mehron start blend cake makeup mess up

Post by stephaniemv81 Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:20 pm

I ended up buying black face powder 2oz instead of buying black paint. I open it and accidentally put my paint brush on it but it didn't work so I rub my finger on it and noticed that it was powder that's what happens when you don't read things I guess. If someone would like to trade that would be awesome if not if you would like to buy for $5+1.00 for shipping, that would be ok too.
stephaniemv81
stephaniemv81

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2015-02-06

Back to top Go down

Black Mehron start blend cake makeup mess up Empty Re: Black Mehron start blend cake makeup mess up

Post by DebbieB Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:15 pm

You bought a Starblend. If you use it, you will probably fall in love with them the way I did. I use the black for my eyes on skulls (especially for younger kids who hate wet paint on their eye area) , shading and really love using it with my stencils.

Type Starblend into the search box and look at what can be done with them before you get rid of it!!! JMO
DebbieB
DebbieB

Number of posts : 305
Registration date : 2013-09-09

http://www.debsdreamydesigns.wix.com/debs

Back to top Go down

Black Mehron start blend cake makeup mess up Empty Re: Black Mehron start blend cake makeup mess up

Post by LittleMonsters Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:14 am

Totally keep it! I've barely gotten to use mine yet... but I'm still excited about having it, lol!
LittleMonsters
LittleMonsters

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2014-08-30

http://littlemonstersfacepainting.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest-Fairy Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:51 pm

As much as i would love to take it off your hands, i advise you to keep it.

Try it out with your stencils using a sponge! You'll see what I mean. Also this stuff is great for blending. Play around with it a bit, I promise you'll come to love it!
Forest-Fairy
Forest-Fairy

Number of posts : 1672
Registration date : 2014-03-13

http://vancouverfacepainting.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by stephaniemv81 Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:52 pm

Thank you guys. I guess I will keep it
stephaniemv81
stephaniemv81

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2015-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down