Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Face Paint Forum
Register today to be part of the BEST face painting community on the planet. You just aren't cool if you aren't a member!
Face Paint Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do you know where I could see valentine cheetah pics?

4 posters

Go down

do you know where I could see valentine cheetah pics? Empty do you know where I could see valentine cheetah pics?

Post by aprilmoonflower Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:47 am

I got the idea to paint a cheetah (with my vday rainbowcake) w/ heart spots. Does anyone know if there are any pics like this for a vday cheetah out there before I attempt it?
aprilmoonflower
aprilmoonflower

Number of posts : 713
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

do you know where I could see valentine cheetah pics? Empty Re: do you know where I could see valentine cheetah pics?

Post by Debi's Doodles Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:43 pm

I haven't seen one, sounds cute!
Debi's Doodles
Debi's Doodles

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.debisdoodles.com

Back to top Go down

do you know where I could see valentine cheetah pics? Empty Re: do you know where I could see valentine cheetah pics?

Post by Gamezgirl Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:25 pm

I did a quick one on my little girl for the V-day contest...I'm sure you could come up with a more elaborate one though...go for it!
Gamezgirl
Gamezgirl

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by JBax Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:55 am

Looks like you'll be the first...
JBax
JBax

Number of posts : 1890
Registration date : 2009-08-30

http://www.eyecandyarts.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down